Design and build is our preferred method of project delivery in which Newton®‘s design-build team – works under a single contract with our clients to provide design, construction and interior services. We take complete onus for a unified flow of work from initial concept through completion. This kind of contract places the single-source responsibility on Newton®, reducing project timelines, bringing in cost efficiency and better quality.
Our design and build services offer the following benefits to our clients:
- On-time Delivery — in-house design and project management, work is completed faster with fewer problems.
- Reduced Costs — our integrated team is geared toward efficiency and innovation right from the start
- Higher Quality — we meet the needs of our clients, not minimum design requirements, often innovating to deliver a better project than imagined.
- Singular Responsibility — Newton® is held accountable for cost, timelines and quality.
- Lower Administrative Burden — clients can focus on the project rather than managing multiple contracts.
SERVICES WE OFFER
|Service1||Service2||Service 3||Service 4|
BILL OF QUANTITIES
TENDERS & CONTRACTS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Our Design – Build Process
We follow a 5-step process to our design-build service:
Discovery & Analysis
- Understanding client and user requirements, documenting and presenting them for acceptance. Suggesting changes and improvements to the requirements, offering alternatives are some of the things we do to ensure our report captures the requirements well.
- Develop drawings for the construction, select materials and furniture, prepare 3D views so that clients get a good overview of what has been planned. Once all approvals are in place, prepare good-for-construction drawings and a connected Bill of Quantities document.
- Execute the construction on-site, as per approved timelines and budgets. Our project managers, supervisors and other team members ensure drawings are followed and quality/timelines are strictly maintained.
- Site demobilization, deep cleaning, testing and preparing the site for a handover are some of the post-construction activities we do. Minor defects, if any, are rectified and the site is made ready for it to be occupied.
- Any issued post-occupancy that the users face is rectified, keeping in mind that the work is not hampered in any way. Ongoing maintenance and support are provided as required.
Submit the form for us to contact you for your design and build requirments.